An Indian soldier, who had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in September last year, will be released by Pakistan. Sepoy Chandu Babulal Chohan will be handed over to Indian authorities at Wagah Border on “humanitarian grounds”, Pakistan said in a statement today. The news of the 22-year-old soldier from Maharashtra being in Pakistani captivity had come just hours after India announced that in surgical strikes, troops had attacked seven terror launch pads in Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir.

Chandu Babulal Chauhan of the Rashtriya Rifles, did not take part in the surgical strikes, the army had said, adding in a statement that he had “inadvertently crossed the Line of Control from the army post where he was on duty.”

“Such inadvertent crossing by the army and civilians are not unusual on either side. They are returned through existing mechanisms,” army had said the statement.

Home Minister Rajnath Singh had said in September that all efforts are being made to free Chohan from Pakistan captivity.

10 thoughts on “Pakistan To Release Soldier Chandu Babulal Chauhan Who Had Inadvertently Crossed Line of Control Last Year

• October 24, 2017 at 8:37 am

An interesting dialogue is value comment. I think that it’s best to write extra on this topic, it might not be a taboo topic but usually people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

• October 30, 2017 at 11:23 pm

whoah this weblog is wonderful i like studying your posts. Stay up the good work! You realize, many people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.

• November 3, 2017 at 9:23 pm

My brother recommended I may like this website. He was once totally right. This submit truly made my day. You cann’t believe just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

• November 13, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

• November 16, 2017 at 3:56 pm

The following time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, however I actually thought youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can repair in case you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

• November 17, 2017 at 3:48 am

It was actually amazing reading this article and I think you are entirely correct. Tell me in case you’re curious about Arvind Pandit, this is my major expertise. I really hope to hear from you in the near future, be careful!

• November 24, 2017 at 5:25 pm

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

• November 26, 2017 at 12:16 am

Hey there! I recently saw this amazing site and I really love it. I want to speak about real followers for instagram occasionally. Great to be here, regards!

• November 26, 2017 at 1:29 pm