What is cyber bullying ?
Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place using electronic technology. Electronic technology includes devices and equipment such as cell phones, computers, and tablets as well as communication tools including social media sites, text messages, chat, and websites.
It includes the following:
- Telling lies about someone. (Affected person – An Individual)
- Saying something about a religion without the knowledge of it. (Affected group – Particular Religion)
- Wants something to be banned which is associated to a particular race. (Affected group – Particular Race)
- Making fun of government policies. (Affected group – Citizens of a country)
- Talks Sarcastically (Affected group – A group of people)
Why is Thamilselvan Karuppayah a Cyberbully?
Thamilselvan Karuppayah (https://www.facebook.com/thamil545) is capable of posting mean and embarrassing posts in social media networks. He is fond of creating fake stories.
Telling Lies About Someone
A Mediacorp Artiste was cyber bullied by Thamilselvan Karuppayah. He posted news which were unrelated to the Mediacorp Artiste.
How to protect yourself from Cyber bullies?
This kind of cyber bullies should be stopped immediately or they will create more harm to everyone. Those supporting his cyber bullying should also be stopped.
Cyberbullying can happen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and reach a person even when he or she is alone. It can happen any time of the day or night.
Cyberbullying messages and images can be posted anonymously and distributed quickly to a very wide audience. It can be difficult and sometimes impossible to trace the source.
Deleting inappropriate or harassing messages, texts, and pictures is extremely difficult after they have been posted or sent.
Stop CYBER BULLYING now!