McDonald’s developing online food ordering service in Russia

MOSCOW, January 31. /TASS/. McDonald’s is working on creation of an online food ordering service in Russia, president of the Russian division of the corporation Khamzat Khasbulatov told TASS on Tuesday.

“We are engaged in development of an online trading project and a mobile application for food ordering. The world is changing quickly and we should be in line with these changes,” the top manager said.

The company is viewing all the possible scenarios, including delivery of the order or customer pickup from the sales outlet. However, it’s early to speak about the project launch timeframe, Khasbulatov said.

McDonald’s also intends to promote opening of restaurants in major transport installations – railway junctions and airports, Khasbulatov said. Restaurants will be opened there by its partner Rosinter restaurant holding, he added.

6 thoughts on “McDonald’s developing online food ordering service in Russia

• October 20, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Excellent. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.

• October 24, 2017 at 10:49 am

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

• November 5, 2017 at 8:47 pm

naturally like your website but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will definitely come back again.

• November 11, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Hi. I recently found this page and I really like it. I always like to chat about upvc door handles occasionally. Good to be around, appreciate it!

• November 17, 2017 at 7:19 am

Good day! This is my very first comment on your site so I just wanted to say a quick hello and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest other websites which deal with Arvind Pandit? I’m also quite fascinated with this! Thank you!

• November 26, 2017 at 4:45 pm